Ship, karate and more Fairies.

Paul hd

Thanks Frank & Bob.

Do you guys know how I can get emoticons up. They are enabled but I can't seem to find them. Lol

Maybe it's because I'm on a ipad??

Nice work Paul!

If your iPad is up to date, there is an emoticon button just left of the space bar on your keyboard.

If it's not there, go to settings, klick on general. There you will find a software update button. Klick on it and see if there is an update.

I am on my iPad!😎😃

They all look great Paul.  Could I ask where you got the fairy pattern from please?

Marg

Hi Marg.

If you scroll down this page you will find the free download for bookend patterns. You will find the fairy pattern in there.

http://scrollsawworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/book-end-scroll-saw-patterns.html

Nice work on your projects.  I am seeing more things done in acrylic lately, it seems to me, and I really like the look.   I have to give that a try.

Hi. It's nice stuff to cut. But a mate gave me some Perspex that was about 9mm thick and no matter what blade or speed I tried it just welded itself together. Not sure if that's to do with different properties in the plastic or the thickness. The fairies are 4mm.

Regards

Paul

Hi Lawson56. You are too kind.

Big thanks for the kind comments from everyone.

I'm looking forward to getting back in the shed and carry on with this addiction, but I think work has other plans for me.

Here's another pattern I will revisit. Broke it at the bottom and some bad cuts elsewhere. But it was very enjoyable to do.

d65bd278c6d740e3d2af50d15c2e5d41.jpg