Still pushing the hands and getting a few projects completed.

jerrybritner

The show schedule for this year is quickly sliding into high gear, so I have a lot of work to do on my inventory. Despite my hands I am getting it built up, a few minutes at the saw at a time. I switched to Pine from Baltic Birch on John Wayne and Annette, what do you experts think of the results!  

post-1706-0-44851300-1434479460_thumb.jpg

post-1706-0-78812400-1434479486_thumb.jpg

post-1706-0-07992500-1434479597_thumb.jpg

Edited by jerrybritner

I too am not an expert but rather a slow learning crafts person, however I do have an opinion on your new pieces , that being. There are really well done and I hope you stack cut those because I have a sneaking suspicion that you will have several people after those

Dick

heppnerguy

Thanks everyone for the comments! I like the way the pine is cutting as rdatelle said less chip out and I also like the fact there is less knots and voids. What caused me to back up a bit was the finish on Annette (the white area that runs down her nose) not to pleased with that. Yes, JW is one of my top sellers another one that sells quite well is the picture of the Dalmatian and the Chihuahua and the Dalmatian had pooped on the Chihuahuas head with caption I'm Sorry!

Thanks again everyone!