wedding clock

heppnerguy

I finally finished the clock I am going to be giving my granddaughter when she gets married the first of August. It took me some time to make as I was gone a lot from home and also busy with other projects at the same time. I hope they like it. Now to get it to Portland, safely. I was carrying it into my shop and missed the bottom stair, with the clock in my hands. I was so glad that I did not fall with it. I do not wish to have to make it over again. Unlike my the clock I made for my wife in February, I was able to get some contrast in this one and some protective finish on it.

Dick

heppnerguy

post-2238-0-14140800-1434487224_thumb.jpg

Hey there Dick

That is going to be hit for sure.  Your craftsmanship as always is top shelf.  This will soon become one of the family's top heirlooms.  

Great work my friend.  Thanks for sharing.

I plan on using one of your great labels on this one. I know I have not sent you an order for more labels yet but you will be hearing from me soon

Dick

heppnerguy

A clock maker gets on the good side of me.How i wish to knock out a master piece as this someday.But in the mean time i'll just have to admire the ones my friends put out so nicely.Well done friend.It's going to be around a long long time .And will turn into a collectors item real quick.!This is going to put a smile on their faces that Ajax can't get off! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I finally finished the clock I am going to be giving my granddaughter when she gets married the first of August. It took me some time to make as I was gone a lot from home and also busy with other projects at the same time. I hope they like it. Now to get it to Portland, safely. I was carrying it into my shop and missed the bottom stair, with the clock in my hands. I was so glad that I did not fall with it. I do not wish to have to make it over again. Unlike my the clock I made for my wife in February, I was able to get some contrast in this one and some protective finish on it.

Dick

heppnerguy

I want to thank everyone for the nice compliments on my clock. Amazingly, to me the pattern only costs $3.95 and it is a free download so you get it in about one minute. It is a rather large download with several pages and is complete step by step instructions. My other clock that I made my wive iin February is the same cost and is also complete with step by step instructions

Dick

heppnerguy