Drowned Out

DWSUDEKUM

Was supposed to have a Craft and Art Show today however we got canceled due to all the rain we got here in Mentor, OH 3.49" of rain in 24 hrs and are expecting a bit more and that goes along with the flooding.  All n all it was a wise decision for them to cancel the show.  In the 38 years that the Wildwood Fine Arts Festival has been put on it has only been canceled 5 times due to weather.  Oh well better luck next year :)  All the more things for the next show.

DW

Well you have stock all ready for next year,lol,Don't worry all your crafts sell!Money already in the bank but no interest! :)Show us what you were going to display if you like,that would be nice :)

I will do that as soon as I can get in to the building to get my wares.  I and 4 others were fortunate to be the ones inside.  I had not yet taken pictures of anything...hehe procrastination run rampant. 

DW

I guess this rain has covered the whole state . but it looks nice fdor this day in Southern Ohio,  We haven't had anything like that here in the Ccny area but 20 miles north they had a big down pour . I have a norther sale in about a month may bee the weather will get strengthening out by then