Wild Horse.

Paul hd

Paul take the foot off and leave just the rod, and I have trouble with that big knob so got a hegner lever 100 times better.***Merlin***

I wasn't sure if it was threaded or push fit. Will probably need a bit of force to loosen. I might leave it so I can attach a small light to it.

I did notice your lever. I'm ok with the knurled knob to be honest.

All the best.

Paul

Paul take the foot off and leave just the rod, and I have trouble with that big knob so got a hegner lever 100 times better.***Merlin***

Hi Merlin.

I'm afraid it doesn't work for me. I cut a pattern today and I do everything with my right hand and I found it just getting in my way.

I suppose it is a kind of muscle memory.

Paul, that is one beautiful cutting. I really like the pattern & I did a couple of them for myself, but, I used acrylic with a wood base. I'll see if I can find the pic of it & put it on here, for you to see how the acrylic looks. I love the pattern, & your cutting is real nice. What size did you make it? It looks rather tall. Thanks

post-22424-0-19792500-1435791075_thumb.jpg

Paul, that is one beautiful cutting. I really like the pattern & I did a couple of them for myself, but, I used acrylic with a wood base. I'll see if I can find the pic of it & put it on here, for you to see how the acrylic looks. I love the pattern, & your cutting is real nice. What size did you make it? It looks rather tall. Thanks

WOW!!

That is beautiful. I'm definitely going to do another in acrylic.

Is the front part acrylic too. ?

The base is brilliant.

Mine is straight of the printer. I didn't resize.

Regards

Paul