Reading postings

Lucky2

There's lots of repetitive questions, to a lot of postings made here. What I would like to know is, do you read all the replies to a posting, or, do you make a comment without reading earlier replies and questions? I don't mean the attaboys or nice one, or good looking piece or that type of reply. I mean the asking about a pattern being available, and that type. I find it kind of annoying at times, to read all of the same questions. Especially when, the OP has already answered the question. Is it just me, or, does it annoy others also?

Len

I don't reply to every post, but if I do, I will read every post before I reply.

I'm a member of three other forums and it's the same everywhere.

There are times when I decide to make a reply to a post, and by the time I post it, others have already posted ahead of me.

This forum does not allow you to remove your post or reply. You never know if someone is going to ask the same question before you do.

I try to read as many as possible...I have learned quite a bit by doing so..

And if I ask a question., I almost always get an answer.DW for one has given me loads of tips.

I have asked for patterns, and got them.I have been asked for patterns

and I have given them.

Sometimes too, I read some funny stuff here.

Just my thoughts on it.

I thrive on every word everyone says in the posts .I don't want to miss a thing or miss understand.The more i know the more i can share down the line with someone else.Sure lots of things are repettitive but thats life that's what makes it stick in your mind ,just like in school,over and over the same thing  to help you grasp it and remember it.Too bad i sleep in class alot,lol ! Just my 2 cents worth.I enjoy everything in SSV good and bad! :)  :)  :)

I thrive on every word everyone says in the posts .I don't want to miss a thing or miss understand.The more i know the more i can share down the line with someone else.Sure lots of things are repettitive but thats life that's what makes it stick in your mind ,just like in school,over and over the same thing  to help you grasp it and remember it.Too bad i sleep in class alot,lol ! Just my 2 cents worth.I enjoy everything in SSV good and bad! :)  :)  :)

Me Too Kevin.