Aromatic Cedar Business Card Holders

dansnow

My son asked if I could make a couple business card holders for him. He and his wife have a small 8 acre farm and have started selling their produce at farmers markets this summer.

The wood is from a small slab of aromatic cedar a friend had given me, the logo was cut from a piece of 1/8" something I had laying around  in the shop.

Thanks for looking.

post-17477-0-61007200-1436555185_thumb.jpg

My son asked if I could make a couple business card holders for him. He and his wife have a small 8 acre farm and have started selling their produce at farmers markets this summer.

The wood is from a small slab of aromatic cedar a friend had given me, the logo was cut from a piece of 1/8" something I had laying around  in the shop.

Thanks for looking.

I'm impressed,You've gone all out to overwhelm your son and his wife!Well thought out design.I've three extra large garbage  cans loaded with  aromatic cedar but no idea's what to cut out of them.This will help.First though was making displays for the "Daily bread" small free publications! :) :)