Wood

edward

Last week I was at H D and bought a sheet of 12x24" oak that tthey use for the ends of cabinets, which I found in the unfinished cabnet section, have to watch because some of them are warped, but I got a good piece.  I cut out some ornaments with a FD#1 blade and did a good job. I figured for $7 was worth a try, and have also used it for other projects. Just thought I would pass it on.  edward

Last week I was at H D and bought a sheet of 12x24" oak that tthey use for the ends of cabinets, which I found in the unfinished cabnet section, have to watch because some of them are warped, but I got a good piece.  I cut out some ornaments with a FD#1 blade and did a good job. I figured for $7 was worth a try, and have also used it for other projects. Just thought I would pass it on.  edward

Well I'm pulling the one foot i have in the grave back out today! My health is really turning around fast.Cut a tree down ,Completely cleaned my shop ,rearranged things ,put a nice plywood floor down and found out quick how much nice hard wood i have in stock.I can't wait to finish and start working on projects again.It will be real nice to just roll up  to a machine and use it rather than take it out of the house ,set it up ,clear a path an all.

I'm excited !Lots of walnut,oak,aromatic cedar,mahogany,spruce,pine,plywood,zebra wood,etc.I managed to bring it home but it just gets buried as i was to tired to organize the shop.I wish I'd have taken before and after pictures,You just could not imagine the mess.Yes I'm a wood hoarder,lol Edward I'd love to try some ornaments. I have your blade your using but never tried them,guess i will now. :) :) :)

Thanks for the tip and the caveat as well. Next time I'm there Ill have to take a look.