Moving photos

If you send them to Yahoo. Just click on the photo, it should open. Then right click and select "save as " and it will be saved on your computer.

As for saving them in ssv, you would haveto open inkscape, import the photo, the click file, save as and name the file what you want.

It will save it in ssv. format.

Hope this helps Kevin.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late response.  I'm trying to play catchup after a long holiday.

As for saving them in ssv, you would haveto open inkscape, import the photo, the click file, save as and name the file what you want.

It will save it in ssv. format.

This will save the files as SVG format, which is an Inkscape file.  

If you want to post them to Scroll Saw Village, you can attach them to the forum post or add them to your album.  You can find tutorials here:  http://www.scrollsawvillage.com/articles.html/_/using-ssv/

Sorry for the late response.  I'm trying to play catchup after a long holiday.

This will save the files as SVG format, which is an Inkscape file.  

If you want to post them to Scroll Saw Village, you can attach them to the forum post or add them to your album.  You can find tutorials here:  http://www.scrollsawvillage.com/articles.html/_/using-ssv/

Travis your are 100 % correct on this. We can say I just had a senior moment on this one. When I read Kevin's post, ssv registered in the old gray matter as svg, thus my screw up. Thanks for the clarification which would have never probably registered in the old gray matter. It's tough getting old. LOL

Travis your are 100 % correct on this. We can say I just had a senior moment on this one. When I read Kevin's post, ssv registered in the old gray matter as svg, thus my screw up. Thanks for the clarification which would have never probably registered in the old gray matter. It's tough getting old. LOLSVG

Travis your are 100 % correct on this. We can say I just had a senior moment on this one. When I read Kevin's post, ssv registered in the old gray matter as svg, thus my screw up. Thanks for the clarification which would have never probably registered in the old gray matter. It's tough getting old. LOL

SVG That's really funny , I've done worse,just about everyday now.