80 % of shop cleaned up!

amazingkevin

Kevin, I mean this in a nice way, The fact that you turn out such awesome work in that shop is Truly Amazing!!.....Keep up the good work!

If you seen the shop before you would wonder how the heck doe's this guy even get to his saw! I amaze myself !But  if there's a will there's a way,my way ,lol.Things will be much different now that i can find things and move around!Thanks Steve! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Your work area is a Hive of activity Kevin! Thank you for the great photo's! It is nice to see

you happy scrolling again, See you later good buddy, Bob  ;)  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Thanks Bob, You'd think a truck backed up and unloaded everything and drove off.Everything is in a critical balance.Be careful what you try to get as you may get buried in the process.I did what i could when i was down which was as little as possible. :) :) :) :)

Well Kevin when you eat an elephant, you do it one bite at a time.....

Is it true you found two lost dogs in there? Lol

Truthfully i did find a chicken egg,a family of frogs and a lot of things i wondered where they walked of too.Yeah when itbrains it pours when i start tom collect things i think i need,lol Thanks for your keen observations Gordie,lol :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

WOW.  It is soooooo very cramped.  My part of the garage looks like a neat freaks space compared with yours, but you work with what you have, right Kevin.

Marg

Yes Marge ,I do have bit all but try and find the perfect size wood is tough.I won't just  take any piece either .It has to have just the right amount not to waste any!

Kevin this is your Aladdin's cave of treasures even if it looks a little messy to some of us.

Boy you got that right .You've no idea how many times i've lost way more than this because of a move .Onetime i lost over 200 huge picture frames .the bigger the more money i could get for a  painting i did. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)