My saw died REVISITED

koehler788

Still haven't gotten my saw fixed yet, but I was cleaning out one of my cabinets in the garage, looking for weed killer and Lew and behold!

I came across an old Dremel 16†scroll saw.

It's all rusty and full of old saw dust and spider webs. BUT it works ( or at least runs ).

I am in the process of cleaning it with penetrating oil and 600 grit sandpaper, after that wax the top with some car wax.

Then possibly cut a lexan top to make a zero clearance opening.

This man is somewhat excited. Hope it holds out until I can save enough for a new ex-21

Still haven't gotten my saw fixed yet, but I was cleaning out one of my cabinets in the garage, looking for weed killer and Lew and behold!

I came across an old Dremel 16†scroll saw.

It's all rusty and full of old saw dust and spider webs. BUT it works ( or at least runs ).

I am in the process of cleaning it with penetrating oil and 600 grit sandpaper, after that wax the top with some car wax.

Then possibly cut a lexan top to make a zero clearance opening.

This man is somewhat excited. Hope it holds out until I can save enough for a new ex-21

I would have jumped for joy knowing i could scroll again shortly! I'd have  a smile a mile wide finding such treasure.Good for you! :bday: "Old Faithful :bday: ",lol :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: