question

ike

I have 3! One from when I set typesetter (there will be those here who aren't old enough to know what that means) with an ad for Nekoosa paper on it. One my sweet heart made for me. And in the colder months I have a shop coat. I think they are great. Did you ever work on a small project and glue this to that and not have a rag at hand, so what I have an apron;-)

I wish I could get my wife to wear one at work. She's a rug weaver on a hand loom and wears out here jeans right below the belly button all the time because she leans forward on the fabric to throw the shuttle or grab the beater. But....she says it's too hot to wear a apron.

I have an  apron that my wife puts on me when she makes me wash the dishes so i don't soil  my clothes or spill food on them while I work.  oh, you are talking about in my shop.. She doesn't make me wear one in my shop. in fact she only lets me go into my shop in my underwear only because she makes me change those every week or two. 

ha ha   just kidding,, I do have a shop apron but I usually do not wear it unless I am staining something or doing a lot of sanding on my inflatable sander.

Dick

heppnerguy

The only time I wear one is when I am working on my lathe. I used to wear a different one, but neck strap always rubbed the back of neck and got very uncommfortable. In the colder months, I wear denim shirts I get from thrift stores and don't worry about stain and glue. Guessing it is all what you are use to or is most comfortable for you. Shop vac takes off the light dust from scrolling and sanding.