spare time

amazingkevin

My cell phone was down again from me exploreing places in it i have no business going.A lot of my computer problem happen that way too.Any way i googled the problem ,found the answer and i'm good to go again.Here's some project i did just to get my mind at ease,focus on one thing ,scrolling.I've been going thru way to much anxiety and keeping my nose to the grind stone works.this is a napkin holder with a prayer on both sides stack cut with a scroll reverse #5 blade ,and the one of my free scrap wood supplyiers wanted a stencil made so he could mark his wood from his partners in his shop.These wete done a couple of days ago but i couldn't download from my playing around with my cell phone.I've wasted the day at doctors today .Its so nice to walk out to the shop and not worry about getting buryed anymore from an avalanche!

post-1607-0-36960600-1437185522_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-61181300-1437185553_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-57201100-1437185578_thumb.jpg

Kevin it is good to see you at it again, pumping out the work and posting more finished items in a day than I could do in a month!  Makes me feel like the world is in order...  Thank you for sharing it with us.  Puts me kinda at peace.....

Thanks Paul,I never feel like i did enough scrolling in any  given day! The time just goes by so fast being happy and relaxed scrolling ! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)