What happened to SSWC website

nrscroller

Yup, the forum is currently live.....a few small glitches seem to be appearing, but hopefully they'll

be sorted out soon.

The url is indeed different, and you can link to it from the magazine's homepage.

I haven't really spent time here at SSV in the past, probably because of the time I commit to the other forum, but I'm glad I landed in this thread recently after following a link. After poking around a bit, Scrollsaw Village really is a nice site, and I recognize a lot of "faces" :)

I'll be sure to stop by more often.....i think it's great, and I popped my $10 in the pot yesterday. I think the more resources like this for scrollers, the better.

Well I can see the new forum but I can't post.... :sad:

I get a message "Missing human verification information."   If someone can post please let them know there is at least one user with issues.  My handle on that forum is NC Scroller.

I ran into the samething today after seeing the posting on facebook.  I did leave a message on their fb page as well.

In posting area you will find an area with directions "enter these words" or a math question.  Enter the words of answer before posting reply and post will go through.  Was just there to make a post and that verification was not there.  Maybe it disappears after a few posts once site knows you are human and not a spam robot.   That's my guess anyway.

Larry

Edited by JustLarry

In posting area you will find an area with directions "enter these words" or a math question.  Enter the words of answer before posting reply and post will go through.  Was just there to make a post and that verification was not there.  Maybe it disappears after a few posts once site knows you are human and not a spam robot.   That's my guess anyway.

Larry

Just saw I post by BobD that they disabled that requirement.  It was a default setting to prevent spiders from posting.

I have been on there but I do not yet know how to upload me avatar.  Any one know how to do that there?

That is a problem they are working on.  You can follow results there at Off Topic > Change Avitar and also at Publisher Feedback > New Forum problem Log.  (It was me that misspelled avatar in the Change Avitar post.)

How about sending some of Lubbock's cool temps to down here below the Cap Rock? ;)

Larry

Edited by JustLarry