Eagle in flames.

Paul hd

Hi All @ SSV.

This is a free pattern from Arkop. Not sure if that is a name of a site or a person.

I really enjoyed cutting this. The outside cut seemed to take me forever. It was very deceiving.

Tilted the bed of the saw to 15 degree to give a slight angle on the backing edge.

Used No 2 reverse tooth on the Eagle and a No 7 reverse tooth on backing.

e5843868ad77d351bd5fd68fa3923e97.jpg

14b3fb202682d6d62f4b61c084814329.jpg

Regards

Paul

Hi All @ SSV.

This is a free pattern from Arkop. Not sure if that is a name of a site or a person.

I really enjoyed cutting this. The outside cut seemed to take me forever. It was very deceiving.

Tilted the bed of the saw to 15 degree to give a slight angle on the backing edge.

Used No 2 reverse tooth on the Eagle and a No 7 reverse tooth on backing.

e5843868ad77d351bd5fd68fa3923e97.jpg

14b3fb202682d6d62f4b61c084814329.jpg

Regards

Paul

Well done,obsessed scroller :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Very nice work.  Arpop is a screen name for a very nice guy who used to host a group called Free Scrollsaw Patterns.  When he closed the group another guy took on and started Free For All Scrollsaw Patterns so everyone transferred there.  He finally quit and everyone moved to the Scrollsaw Woodworking and Crafts site.  You can still get patterns on Free Scrollsaw Patterns by Arpop although he no longer hosts a site.  He and his wife have both contributed a lot to the scrolling community and never received the recognition they should.