Bobs pattern

Paul hd

This was a great pattern to cut out. Big thumbs up to Bob Scroll. ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

I decided to try and place all my pilot holes in a place where I could use the cut parts. I think I need a smaller than a 1.5mm for pilot holes plus I need to work out the better places to drill so it does not show in the cut part. But anyhow it didn't turn out too bad. 😉☺ï¸

I just widened the pattern a little.

ab25874073c1948a16d3bd7012d720ca.jpg

Once I cut the pattern I stacked another piece of ply and one piece of plastic and then cut a 25 degree bevel. Having the plastic at the bottom means that when I put the pattern on the plastic backer I get a nice border.

ef3f269a88376809850b49fdb70b6779.jpg

I'm very happy with how this turned out. Great pattern Bob.

d9b846dd13a4103e10c3c6327af87173.jpg

I will probably mount the cut outs on the ply backer.

6434ad8f6b2a687eee4b34c55e80eb8e.jpg

Big thanks to Bob and all the pattern makers out there. ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Hello Paul, You didn't lose any time scrolling it out did you! I like the way you used your imagination

in the way you cut the project out, It looks fantastic!

I had these pieces of clip art and I thought how can I make them into a pattern in Inkscape, It took

some playing about with then finally it clicked  :huh:  :idea:, So I'm pleased you made good use of the

pattern Paul! Thank you for the photo's, Bob ;)  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  

That would look AMAZING recessed routed as well In a shield... *pondering*

Hi Barb.

Do you mean cut out a shield shape then rout out the centre but not all the way through and then place the cutouts in the recessed area??

If that's not what you meant then please explain, I love all these ideas.

you used the scrollsaw to get your raised effect, where as I would do it with my router. 90% of the patterns here are also great for routing.I could also use the router to cut the pattern into wood, like I do my signs. Either way it goes, I love the pattern. Simply amazing. Love it

Edited by OutoftheWoodwork

you used the scrollsaw to get your raised effect, where as I would do it with my router. 90% of the patterns here are also great for routing.I could also use the router to cut the pattern into wood, like I do my signs. Either way it goes, I love the pattern. Simply amazing. Love it

OK. I get what you mean.