Christmas Project Ideas

Travis

With the announcement of our Christmas Contest, I thought I'd share a podcast I did last year. This is an audio podcast called Making A List And Checking It Twice. It lasts about 30 minutes and I give a bunch of Christmas gift ideas that you can make this Holiday season. You can check out the show notes here that has all of the links to the projects. It's a huge list and certainly worth checking out.

You can listen to the podcast here, or you can download the MP3 directly from here.

Enjoy the show! :thumbs:

Great ideas Travis. How about Key Racks......there are dozens and dozens of free patterns all over the net. Steve Good also has a new pattern for a compound cut vase and flowers, an oven rack pull, and much much more. Or, how about a remote control caddy for the television nut..........video or CD rack.........mail caddy? Photo or scrapbook album? The ideas are really endless when it comes to scrolling.

Christina

Lets have a little brainstorming session. What gifts are you planning on making this Holiday Season? What would make a good scroll sawn gift? Post your ideas here!

Ok, well, from a Newbie...

I posted pics of a Cross I did, it will be a gift to my mother...am getting ready to do an Air Force cutting for my father...a compound cut vase with daisies for my wife, and any number of puzzles for the grand children, and nieces and nephews. I just got caught up in this scroll saw stuff, and MAY have bit off more than I can chew in the next month and a half, but by gosh I'm gonna try to get 'em all done!!!

A shout out to all that have answered my questions in other threads, THANK YOU....

Bubba