A couple more boxes done

Smudger

Those are super.  Love the way they look.  If you don't mind please enlighten me on how you do them. Are they cut with a band saw or scrollsaw?  What size or thickness and height are they?  Any tricks to doing them.

Really want to take a shot at some and any help would be great.

jim

penquin

They are made from 4 pieces of 18mm ply A4 size, print out a letter of your choice as big as you can fit on a A4 piece of paper, draw where you want the drawers to be then cut them out, glue together and sand smooth.

Just finished these two boxes, the M box had a section that was too small to do drawers so I put some hooks in to hang necklaces. I forgot to incorporate a base on the S box so had to add this on.

And there's a couple more I started today.

You really have my attention Andrew!Having the whole alphabet pre made is work but your going to sell quite a few at your first showing I'm counting on it! Yes I'm sure a works in progress will satisfied a lot of souls ,mine included. Idea's are floating around with this great project you designed .These should take off like the pet rock!Good luck on the first million! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

You really have my attention Andrew!Having the whole alphabet pre made is work but your going to sell quite a few at your first showing I'm counting on it! Yes I'm sure a works in progress will satisfied a lot of souls ,mine included. Idea's are floating around with this great project you designed .These should take off like the pet rock!Good luck on the first million! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Thanks Kevin, I wish I had time to pre make the whole alphabet, these ones have been ordered. But I'm not complaining it keeps me out of trouble, lol