Another gift

heppnerguy

I made this for our doctor as he always wears a Duck strap to hold his personal ID around his neck. He is such a great guy and I thought about the little Oregon Duck I had made earlier and since this is a gift and not for sale, I decided to modify the previous one and this is the end results

Dick

Heppnerguy

post-2238-0-00210300-1440514696_thumb.jpg

Edited by heppnerguy

I made this for our doctor as he always wears a Duck strap to hold his personal ID around his neck. He is such a great guy and I thought about the little Oregon Duck I had made earlier and since this is a gift and not for sale, I decided to modify the previous one and this is the end results

Dick

Heppnerguy

Very nice present for the doc ,well done! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

That is really nice!  They certainly made my Noles look bad!

fsu%20image_zpsx5m63hpl.jpg

Not at all.. Your piece is very well done and your colors are perfect. But glad you liked what I did. I really like yours a lot. I love it when people are coming up with here in The Village. It always makes it fun to log on here

Dick

heppnerguy

Not at all.. Your piece is very well done and your colors are perfect. But glad you liked what I did. I really like yours a lot. I love it when people are coming up with here in The Village. It always makes it fun to log on here

Dick

heppnerguy

Thanks but that's just a pic I found on the internet.  My "tic' gets active whenever someone mentions the Ducks after pounding the Noles for the championship.  Come to think of it, I believe I will cut that logo.