done a few more

tony coleman

originaly i made one of these for my local pub,and its proving rather popular,with the locals and tourists,anyway i was asked too make 3 of them this week,and here they are,

made with ash,with a pine backer.

Incredible cutting skills for the type wood you chose.Very good ,Keep them coming,put  them in your gallery for all to see! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Edited by amazingkevin

'They look great, not sure what the meaning is of the saying but the scrolling is super.

Jim

Penguin'

Well Jim. Tony is just pretending that Macroom has never produced a fool but the facts just don't stack up. Anyone who uses a Ferrari to bring his 4 kids to school is announcing to the world that Mensa never accepted his membership.

Having said that, well done Tony. I'm from just a little bit up the road in Balbriggan and wondering where you source your wood?

Bob

'They look great, not sure what the meaning is of the saying but the scrolling is super.

Jim

Penguin'

Well Jim. Tony is just pretending that Macroom has never produced a fool but the facts just don't stack up. Anyone who uses a Ferrari to bring his 4 kids to school is announcing to the world that Mensa never accepted his membership.

Having said that, well done Tony. I'm from just a little bit up the road in Balbriggan and wondering where you source your wood?

Bob

that quote that i cut has been around for donkeys years as we say,there is even a song on you tube with the same title,hi bob im from cork,i source my wood as you were asking ,from a loacal  cabinetmaker,and i also use wood from old furniture,which i find in skips,and also people give me.

Incredible cutting skills for the type wood you chose.Very good ,Keep them coming,put  them in your gallery for all to see! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

hi kevin,ive never realy thaught about the user gallery before,ive just opened one now and put a few pictures on it too start,i will add more and more as i go...