Golf Teton Puzzle

Southern Scroller

This is for a soon to follow me in retirement coworker.  He likes golf, vacationing in Wyoming and jigsaw puzzles and has no idea he is getting this.  

The picture is not good so I included the original.  The puzzle includes all that is in the orginal uncut picture.  Puzzle is 9.5x17, 187 pieces.  

post-23784-0-65997400-1441302844_thumb.jpg

post-23784-0-97965800-1441331310_thumb.jpg

post-23784-0-43307600-1441331347_thumb.jpg

Edited by Southern Scroller

This is for a soon to follow me in retirement coworker.  He likes golf, vacationing in Wyoming and jigsaw puzzles and has no idea he is getting this.  

The picture is not good so I included the original.  The puzzle includes all that is in the orginal uncut picture.  Puzzle is 9.5x17, 187 pieces.  

I'm with Ralph ,ex large pieces, make for an easier job picking them up for us young  timers,lol Your off to a great start doing these .I'd like to see a works in progress step by step on how these come about .Good show mate!

My efforts are improving some.  Thank you for the kind words.  As far as step by step, I jumped into puzzle making following the Carter Johnson method.  It is easy enough to get started but I haven't followed all of his suggestions, namely color line cutting.  I have copied his directions and will  post them in the tutorial forum.  You've seen my photography.  Are you sure you want pictures?  :lol: