Boxes, boxes and more boxes

Smudger

Andrew great job my friend.  You need to see if they know someone going to Australia  then you could put it in the post to them and they would take it to Australia.  I am sure it would be cheaper than sending it off in the post.  Glad the boxes are proving popular there.  Thanks for sharing them with us.

DW

Andrew great job my friend.  You need to see if they know someone going to Australia  then you could put it in the post to them and they would take it to Australia.  I am sure it would be cheaper than sending it off in the post.  Glad the boxes are proving popular there.  Thanks for sharing them with us.

DW

Thank you, the wife has a cousin living out there somewhere so when her family go over at Christmas we could arrange for them to post when there, but then I don't know what there quarantine rules are on taking wood over?

Thank you, the wife has a cousin living out there somewhere so when her family go over at Christmas we could arrange for them to post when there, but then I don't know what there quarantine rules are on taking wood over?

I have sent several wooden items to Australia over the last 2 years without issue.  The quarantine is for raw unprocessed wood items, finished furniture, and things like your boxes and my banks are considered finished goods and are exempt from the quarantine.

DW

I have sent several wooden items to Australia over the last 2 years without issue.  The quarantine is for raw unprocessed wood items, finished furniture, and things like your boxes and my banks are considered finished goods and are exempt from the quarantine.

DW

I have shipped carved wooden hiking staffs from the US to Australia also without issue. On the declaration form, I declare them as works of art which saves on the duty. Shipping was expensive but very fast by UPS (6 days)

Don R

I knew these were going to take off! Incredible design smartly styled ! I think they are  about a foot  tall and maybe 4" thick.I don't know if you have drawer stops or they can just be pulled completely out of the unit.But no two ways around it they look great.I highly impressed! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

OK First of all they are all fantastic.  Secondly if someone is coming over get them to bring it and maybe even deliver it for you as postage is expensive here.  Thirdly as long as it is declared on the declaration form and it is sealed wood there should not be a problem.

Marg

Boy, those look great. They look pretty big. How do you even cut something like that. I'd love to do something like that for my Grandkids. I wouldn't know where to start. Are there patterns for that.

Sadly there are no patterns, I just print out a letter to fill an A4 sheet of paper draw on where I want the drawers, they are made from 4 pieces of 18 mm thick ply, as I can't cut all 4 on my scroll saw I glue them in twos then cut them in twos then when all the drawers are cut out glue them all together.