a request for a Colorado wedding

heppnerguy

The person that contacted me told me a little bit about what she was after. I asked her to draw mean example, even if it was like a 1st grader drawing. She wanted the layout to have a heart on one end of it and the mountains, ( because of Colorado being in the Rocky Mountain chain), on the top of the plaque, then she drew in the name and date she wanted to include. after a couple of tries, we achieved her desire. She was interested in having the plaque with a white background and a brown colored face. After i got it cut and was ready to glue it all together I thought the piece would stand out a lot better if the background was black instead of white. So I snapped a photo of it in my paint booth and showed her the 2 different ideas. she immediately decided she also liked the black background. so here is  the results of our combined efforts. Happily she was ore than delighted with it

Dick

heppnerguy

post-2238-0-69775700-1441517471_thumb.jpg

post-2238-0-46266900-1441517491_thumb.jpg

The person that contacted me told me a little bit about what she was after. I asked her to draw mean example, even if it was like a 1st grader drawing. She wanted the layout to have a heart on one end of it and the mountains, ( because of Colorado being in the Rocky Mountain chain), on the top of the plaque, then she drew in the name and date she wanted to include. after a couple of tries, we achieved her desire. She was interested in having the plaque with a white background and a brown colored face. After i got it cut and was ready to glue it all together I thought the piece would stand out a lot better if the background was black instead of white. So I snapped a photo of it in my paint booth and showed her the 2 different ideas. she immediately decided she also liked the black background. so here is  the results of our combined efforts. Happily she was ore than delighted with it

Dick

heppnerguy

Beautiful Work.  I agree the Black Background is the right way to go.

Dick

heppnerguy

Well Dick,You made a master piece out of scribbling s! Good job sir! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Just an idea as I also did a plaque for Colorado and wanted mountains.  I googled the CO license plate and copied the mountains from the top of the plate for my plaque.

Kept,

A good idea on the Colorado mountains from the plates, but I used this particular set on mountains because the gal who requested it had a travel business and these are taken from her logo, so I thought she would really like that idea. I will keep the plates in mind should I desire to do another mountain themed item. Very nice tip

Dick

heppnerguy

Dick

heppnerguy

Beautiful job Dick, and I have to go with the flow, I like the black, makes it more eye catching. Lovely piece.

Rob Roy.