brownie points :-)

newfie

Made this for my other half.see if i can get a few brownie points for it.

8-1/2"x11" made from 1/4" birch plywood.

You hit the nail on the head.I've tryed and tryed and try to impress a girl i really liked and she wouldn't even smile at me .One day she brought her friend to where i was cutting wood at my friends shop.I had just made this one and went up to her friend and showed it to her .Well don't you know the girl i liked sported a smile a mile wide you could drive a truck in.I was stunned.All that being said you've got a hit here and should come out with double dutch brownies on this take!Beautiful job!

Edited by amazingkevin

You hit the nail on the head.I've tryed and tryed and try to impress a girl i really liked and she wouldn't even smile at me .One day she brought her friend to where i was cutting wood at my friends shop.I had just made this one and went up to her friend and showed it to her .Well don't you know the girl i liked sported a smile a mile wide you could drive a truck in.I was stunned.All that being said you've got a hit here and should come out with double dutch brownies on this take!Beautiful job!

Kevin you have to stop dressing up as a German SS officer that could be your problem.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :razz: Roly