Thank You & Sorry Birchbark

wombatie

Firstly I would like to say thank you to Birchbark, Russell for a fantastic pattern of two lovely Sri Lankan boys but secondly I need to say sorry.   :oops:   I cut 2 of the portraits and wrapped them up and now they are on their way to Sri Lanka and I forgot to take a photo. :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops: Because it was all a bit of a rush I just didn't think, but I didn't want anyone to think that I ask for patterns and then not use them. :oops:  :oops:  So Thank You and I'm Sorry.

Marg  :oops: :oops:

Thanks guys.  Yes I loved cutting it and I would turn it over and admire the detail. :)   They never said that there was a time limit on it thats why there was a big rush.  Unfortunately the family were only in Australia for 18 months and now they have gone home. :sad:

Marg

Thanks guys.  Yes I loved cutting it and I would turn it over and admire the detail. :)   They never said that there was a time limit on it thats why there was a big rush.  Unfortunately the family were only in Australia for 18 months and now they have gone home. :sad:

Marg

There's always next time

:D