FRIDAYS PROJECT I FORGOT I DID

amazingkevin

this is 12" x3/4" plywood ,treated with light mixed danish and BLO.boiled linseed oil.You can see the difference when i put it back in the wood i cut it out from .I used a scroll reverse #7 blade but wanted a #9 as it was taking longer than i want to finish.The loose part on my machine keeps loosening the blade up.Hah, i had time to fix that today but forgot.Tomorrow i check on some free lace wood,maybe veneer maybe solid wood ,we will see if he calls.1.5 hrs. to cut this project.

post-1607-0-68289000-1442816816_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-26984400-1442816835_thumb.jpg both are the same picture stained  but one with flash.The safty glass is broken on my camera phone ,Thats why the photos look so old.the last picture i cleaned the lens to make sure thats the problem and it waspost-1607-0-33060800-1442817336_thumb.jpg

Edited by amazingkevin

I thought I was the only one who forgets, but I have never forgot what I did in the shop a couple of days ago. You must be getting old.I often forget what i came in the room for but never my Scrolling.My wife says my forgetfulness is like my selective hearing.. Hay Kevin just kidding.

Very nicely done Kevin.  Those of us that have glasses know this problem.  I often think it is hazy or foggy out only to find that I have a layer of saw dust on my lenses:)  Thanks for sharing these with us.

DW

Here's one for you.I was doing construction and had a bucket of concrete powder. i dropped to hard on the ground and an atomic cloud of dust popped out.I had no idea it went into my eyes .Shortly after i'm asking everybody where all the blue fog is coming from.I guess i was persistent enough that they sent me to the hospital .Thanks DW :lol: