Personalized Ice Skates

smitty0312

Had another light bulb go off in my head this morning.........here is the results........Personalized ice skates......1/2" sanded ply.......1/4" luan for the names.......rattle can red & white paint........some  wool I borrowed from the neighbors sheep(kidding)hot glued on.........also red shoe laces........comments as always.....Thank You!!

post-1428-0-30454400-1443384087_thumb.jpg

Edited by smitty0312

Had another light bulb go off in my head this morning.........here is the results........Personalized ice skates......1/2" sanded ply.......1/4" luan for the names.......rattle can red & white paint........some  wool I borrowed from the neighbors sheep(kidding)hot glued on.........also red shoe laces........comments as always.....Thank You!!

I'm thoroughly impressed with each and every idea you come up.This one was so sweet  i almost wet my pants.Well now we have Rob Roy the horse swipper and now you the sheep skimmer ,What's next or who,lol FYI.SEND A BOX OF THOSE LIGHT BULBS ON DOWN THIS WAY.

Another fresh idea comes to light here in The Village.. I am afraid my light might be burned out or at least mostly dims because I have a really hard time coming up with new ideas. It is sort of like writing a song. There are new ones daily but for me, all songs were written years ago, as I certainly could not think of a new tune on my own

Dick

heppnerguy