Back from Doctors

edward

Just got back from the knee doctor earlier today, and said I was doing real good, was six weeks yesterday, and now I'am  over 60%, still have  another four weeks of therapy. I asked him how long will it be before I am able to bowl, and he left it up to me on how I feel, maybe in another week I can give it a try. Then I go back to him  on the first week of December. I am off of all medications, and can  go back to my regular medicine. Still have a little pain, but will go away in time.   edward

Glad your doing well. keep up the good work and you'll be running in no time. Glad you kept us updated I expect to have my left knee done this winter so It won't take away from fall and spring chores. If the snow flies it don't matter now I am retired and I have never seen snow here in July. My wife won't care since she will not drive in the snow. Thanks for those updates.

Just got back from the knee doctor earlier today, and said I was doing real good, was six weeks yesterday, and now I'am  over 60%, still have  another four weeks of therapy. I asked him how long will it be before I am able to bowl, and he left it up to me on how I feel, maybe in another week I can give it a try. Then I go back to him  on the first week of December. I am off of all medications, and can  go back to my regular medicine. Still have a little pain, but will go away in time.   edward

Bowl away,sounds like your up to it! ;)