Hen & Rooster

terrylee

Got a another order done today,but I miss up on charging her 50.00 for the set.I think I should of charge her 70.for the set.Oh well ,I made this out of holly for the white part.That is some pretty wood the grin of it.Oh, I got a piece wood and I don't know what it is.Sending a picture of it,what you think Then today I got my pattern for my Buffalo today that someone order a buffalo,but my wife told me that I order the wrong one.Damn,now I have to reorder it.Hope I can sell this buffalo to someone 

I like you hen and Rooster.  I would have charged about $45 each for them.  Good thing is, They do not cost much to make. so you really are not out that much. As far as selling the buffalo pattern... can't do that.. I would suggest you make a piece for someone for Christmas.  Patterns can only be sold by the pattern maker.

Dick

heppnerguy

I like you hen and Rooster.  I would have charged about $45 each for them.  Good thing is, They do not cost much to make. so you really are not out that much. As far as selling the buffalo pattern... can't do that.. I would suggest you make a piece for someone for Christmas.  Patterns can only be sold by the pattern maker.

Dick

heppnerguy

No No Dick You read that wrong our I didn't make myself clear,I hole I can sale this Bufflo when get done with it.No that is a golden rule with me on saling pattern " I never do that

Got a another order done today,but I miss up on charging her 50.00 for the set.I think I should of charge her 70.for the set.Oh well ,I made this out of holly for the white part.That is some pretty wood the grin of it.Oh, I got a piece wood and I don't know what it is.Sending a picture of it,what you thinkattachicon.gifDSC03342.JPGattachicon.gifDSC03343.JPGattachicon.gifDSC03344.JPG Then today I got my pattern for my Buffalo today that someone order a buffalo,but my wife told me that I order the wrong one.Damn,now I have to reorder it.Hope I can sell this buffalo to someone 

Darn , i'm losin it today, stressfull day yesterday I love the wood your showing,what kind is it? it's mine! lol.The $50 bucks was good i guess they were one of the quicker ones that i've seen you do.If nothing else you put a smile on there face .I should generate repeat customers and or word of mouth more sales for you ,sow your seeds works!

No No Dick You read that wrong our I didn't make myself clear,I hole I can sale this Bufflo when get done with it.No that is a golden rule with me on saling pattern " I never do that

Sorry for the misreading on my part. some people do not understand the 'sale of someone else's patterns", I was just trying to give you a heads up. i need to be more careful when i read someones posts..I apologize once more for my error

Dick

heppnerguy