Charles Dearing Turkey.......Gobble Gobble.....Finished.....

Scrolling Steve

Steve,  With this wonderful piece, you have moved into one of 'my favorite scrollers'. What an undertaking. I feel I have accomplished something when I did my Eiffel Tower or the fret clock, but you have put me back in perspective with the knowledge that I have a long long way to be on a scale that would put my work a level of yours.  But I am a slow learner and feel I am doing  a little better all the time, so let this be a warning to you to KEEP UP YOUR WONDERFUL WORK, or i just might creep up on the scale where you are... :lol:  :lol:

Dick

heppnerguy

Thank you all for the kind words !...I wish that i had stack cut it now, but what's done is done...cut it as a Christmas present for my Brother-in-law.......I worked on it for about an hour at a time ..then walked away for a while....all told about 18 to 20 hrs cutting time....Thanks again for the comments :) !!

Inspiring for sure!!!!

ONLY 18 hours?

I'm looking at this and seeing a month for me.  Then again, I don't get that much time on the saw....

For those of us not in the know(yet), are the plans for this available as 'mailed to you plans' or 'downloads'?  And where do you advise to get Charles plans from?

Scott (awesome stuff) B