Corian

ONELUNG

I don't make boxes,however found that some patterns have fret work tops.Take them enlarge to size needed and have them made into a trivet or wall hanger.Using a FD  # 9 blade  (Corian is   3/8 thick) cur out the pattern. NO DISHWASHER    however a hot plate  they can handle.  

To get the Corian   check with a counter making shop    Corian here sells for .35 a square inch. I have right now a endless supply (lucky) I have painted some of these that are used as wall hangers.Painted with enamel spray and that clear coat  even have done a few with glitter spray

Thanks for any comments

Love this site

post-27607-0-53925900-1443918037_thumb.jpg

post-27607-0-61623300-1443918058_thumb.jpg

Edited by one lung

I don't make boxes,however found that some patterns have fret work tops.Take them enlarge to size needed and have them made into a trivet or wall hanger.Using a FD  # 9 blade  (Corian is   3/8 thick) cur out the pattern. NO DISHWASHER    however a hot plate  they can handle.  

To get the Corian   check with a counter making shop    Corian here sells for .35 a square inch. I have right now a endless supply (lucky) I have painted some of these that are used as wall hangers.Painted with enamel spray and that clear coat  even have done a few with glitter spray

Thanks for any comments

Love this site

We've had questions about painting corian recently.Your valuable info will smooth that over , thanks .Great looking slow cutting work in corian.I love the banana smell it has when cutting even though harmful.Keep them coming! :cool: :cool: ;)