Office chair revise

sawdust1

I have to sit down when scrolling. A standard office height was a little to low. I looked for a higher one and could only find drafting chairs and they were to high. I found out you can replace cylinder on chairs very easy. The cylinders come in different sizes. I found the size I needed to raise a chair that I had up to a height that worked for me. Also the cylinder adjust for up and down. There are videos on the internet that show how to change cylinder.This way you can take any chair change the cylinder to work for your needs.

Bob

Edited by sawdust1

I have to sit down when scrolling. A standard office height was a little to low. I looked for a higher one and could only find drafting chairs and they were to high. I found out you can replace cylinder on chairs very easy. The cylinders come in different sizes. I found the size I needed to raise a chair that I had up to a height that worked for me. Also the cylinder adjust for up and down. There are videos on the internet that show how to change cylinder.This way you can take any chair change the cylinder to work for your needs.

Bob

I've made a box ,took the wheels of  the chair plugged them in the box and wedged my chair in solid on top of it to raise it up no cost involved