Snowman family

Clayton717

Just finished these.3d intarsia. they are made from aspen, walnut chakte, and elm. The dad is about 12" tall. I have no finish on them yet, hopefully tomorrow I will have a couple coats of clear finish on them. the pattern is by Judy Gale Roberts.

It's amazing how many project are top job's coming thru the village now.It's a real treat to see each and everyone! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

WoW, they look great. Hard to believe there done with a scroll saw. I wouldn't know where to start on those

Everything was cut on the scrollsaw. The bottom snowball is several layers and glue together.  the center is three layers glued together and the head is 2 pieces. The cutting wasn't the hard part on these it was all the sanding to get the square edges knocked off to form the ball

Everything was cut on the scrollsaw. The bottom snowball is several layers and glue together.  the center is three layers glued together and the head is 2 pieces. The cutting wasn't the hard part on these it was all the sanding to get the square edges knocked off to form the ball

However you did it, they are excellent. Very nice wirk there Clayton :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: