Customer Portraits

James C Boykin Jr.

I have not been doing much cutting lately but I had a request from someone my mother-in-law works with for a couple of portraits.  I used 1/4" baltic birch plywood and spiral blades.  There are flaws but the customer loved them and that is what counts.  Both pictures were hard to work with but with the assistance of my wife we were able to recover these very well.  She traced these by hand and did a wonderful job with it.

post-22750-0-64996800-1444967098_thumb.jpgpost-22750-0-52473500-1444967113_thumb.jpg

I have not been doing much cutting lately but I had a request from someone my mother-in-law works with for a couple of portraits.  I used 1/4" baltic birch plywood and spiral blades.  There are flaws but the customer loved them and that is what counts.  Both pictures were hard to work with but with the assistance of my wife we were able to recover these very well.  She traced these by hand and did a wonderful job with it.

attachicon.gifBecky Dunn - David Dad side by side.jpgattachicon.gifBecky Dunn - David Mom side by side.jpg

Good of the wife to lend a hand for these special projects.I appreciate hand drawn work very much,Well done both of you! ;) ;) ;)