My first piece, guess what its going to be.

CMHN

I have been trying to finish my Christmas tree for most of this week.   Its either been too cold in my shop or I had something else I had to work on.   Tonight I decided to put another coat of paint on them.   I'm hoping to glue them up by the end of the weekend.    I like it painted, I think it looks cute.

2015-10-23%2019.00.27.jpg

2015-10-18%2013.43.34.jpg

On a side note, who else uses their table saw as a work table.  This time around its my paint table.   :)

2015-10-23%2019.00.46.jpg

I have been trying to finish my Christmas tree for most of this week.   Its either been too cold in my shop or I had something else I had to work on.   Tonight I decided to put another coat of paint on them.   I'm hoping to glue them up by the end of the weekend.    I like it painted, I think it looks cute.

2015-10-23%2019.00.27.jpg

2015-10-18%2013.43.34.jpg

On a side note, who else uses their table saw as a work table.  This time around its my paint table.   :)

2015-10-23%2019.00.46.jpg

Don't everyone?????????????

Edited by kywoodmaster

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, great job. Could you share more details about how you did? I really want to make one for this Christmas season. Thanks

This was a pretty simple cutout.   I found the pattern online to be used for stained glass making, they work great for segmented or intarsia work.    Just attach the pattern to a piece of board and cut it out, then sand the pieces, paint them and glue it back together.   Put a backer board on it and its done.