Puzzle write-up

orangeman

I saw your  article in the magazine. Too ambitious for me.. I do not think that I could stay that dedicated to finish a task like this one. You are the man. It had to be worth it when you made your granddaughter and yourself happy when you received such a nice write up in the magazine as well as in your local newspaper. great job of work and perseverance

Dick

heppnerguy 

I received a nice write-up earlier this year in our local newspaper.

check it out.

http://www.bigcanoenews.com/living/living-col-1/features/6791-picture-the-puzzle

Thanks for all the nice comments.  I was inspired to design the Canoe Bear because we live in a North Georgia community called Big Canoe and we actually have bears roaming around. One year we left the bird feeders out too long in the Spring and we had a big black bear climp 20 feet up to our deck. It  grabbed the feeder and ran off with it in the woods! We're more careful now. My granddaughter and I had fun designing the USA Wildlife puzzle. She lives 10 hours away and sent me drawings of the animals via e-mail; I then resized them and started cutting. In addition we have done state wildlife puzzles for GA, AL, NC, SC, and FL. Working on MS,

LA, and TX as I have a big show coming up in MS.