Saturday craft sale

ike

This is another church salw did it last year and did real well $188 hope to as good this year I have a lot of different things this year. last year it was crowded spaces short and not too deep.  I just hope for the best.

It just breaks my heart to put things on consignment.everything disappears and no body knows nothing.I put things in the landlady's store and they either break them or they disappear too.So sad ,But the good side is my stuff is worth stealing for ,lol I wish the best for you IKE.Bottom line at least make enough for a round of flapjacks ,Take lots of pictures of you booth and surrounding ones please and thank you sir!

Good luck. I hope it exceeds all your expectations. I am so glad that i do not do craft shows. I have been able to keep a steady money supply from outside orders to more than satisfy my needs and desires and it allows me to continue to enjoy what i do without he hassle of making a lot of things in hopes for a sale. no packing, transporting or fees to pay..I will be waiting to see you report, my friend

Dick

heppnerguy