Trick or treat not scrolled

penquin

Had a couple of strange kids come by the house on Halloween and we did give them treats but they did look a bit strange.

Actually they are are dog and our younger daughters dog ( were dog sitter it).  The costumes are knitted by my wife.

Just sort of like the picture and wanted to share it.

jim

penquin

post-1363-0-86835400-1446776606_thumb.jpg

Had a couple of strange kids come by the house on Halloween and we did give them treats but they did look a bit strange.

Actually they are are dog and our younger daughters dog ( were dog sitter it).  The costumes are knitted by my wife.

Just sort of like the picture and wanted to share it.

jim

penquin

Yep, ! there's no deigning it they are a pair alright hope you got 5 bucks for your trouble,lol A real work of art from the costume artist! She knows her stuff!

cute pups. ddthe one looks like a Shih-tzu. I have a fondness for Shih-tzu

Your right one is a Shih-tzu the other is a rescue from the pound.  She is some kind of mix, they tell us there is a Tibetan spaniel in there and a couple of other bred also.  She is sweet but if she doesn't know you you could loose a finger trying to pet her.  Got to go slow, we don't know her background.

jim