Pictures to large

edward

If you have a smart phone:

Download 'photo bucket ' once you down load it go in and make folders like family , woodworking. Then when you want to share some individual pictures or a whole album example you built a whole shop and you had 55 pictures it would be easier to share the whole album.once yo have pictures in there you can share a picture when you click on the 'direct link' it will copy it and when you post it you can paste it or you can click on the little chain link icon and add the link. I only have a smart phone and don't have a computer any more. One you share a photo from photo bucket it auto,siz.es it piece of cake. Plus it will save all your picture for ever. You can do a auto up load of pictures if you like but I found that to be a real pain. Cause it up,loaded every picture. Than means picture of labels or parts of a dryer that when you go to the box store you can reference the part. So I always do the manual upload my self. If you phone ever crashes and you have irreplaceable photos you will wish you had photo buckt. (Yep personal experience ) LOL

Edited by kardar2

Download 'photo bucket ' once you down load it go in and make folders like family , woodworking. Then when you want to share some individual pictures or a whole album example you built a whole shop and you had 55 pictures it would be easier to share the whole album.once yo have pictures in there you can share a picture when you click on the 'direct link' it will copy it and when you post it you can paste it or you can click on the little chain link icon and add the link. I only have a smart phone and don't have a computer any more. One you share a photo from photo bucket it auto,siz.es it piece of cake. Plus it will save all your picture for ever. You can do a auto up load of pictures if you like but I found that to be a real pain. Cause it up,loaded every picture. Than means picture of labels or parts of a dryer that when you go to the box store you can reference the part. So I always do the manual upload my self. If you phone ever crashes and you have irreplaceable photos you will wish you had photo buckt. (Yep personal experience ) LOL

Thanks Karl, i think this will be of use to me too! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: