Some simple requests

amazingkevin

Nice work Kevin! How is the hunt for another place to set up shop? Been praying for you. :)

I have irons in the fire Falcon, it tables are turning in my favor and folks want top find a way to help here.It's not an easy project but doable.My flirting is paying off now too! Maybe they have a house and will tie the knot??????? one lady is very interested ! The folks at the food bank want to see personasly how much stuff i need to bring with me. They love my crafts.And they pull in some big bucks there from donations!In 2 days they went thru 15,000 pounds of fresh grapes at 4 pounds for 2 bucks. They give me my food free!God is opening doors as we speak! Thank you Jesus!

No shortage of work Kevin they keep coming any of your customers got any spare space to rent for yourself. Roly

Now there's a though i never pondered on,humm? Now you have me thinking! Orders are coming in and distracting me from thinking about the problem!Good thinking Roly! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: