A little sawdust this week

scrollerpete

Cut a couple of Romanian bowls, and autumn bowls and some Christmas ornaments.

I called the Romanian bowl because the pattern is from a Romanian and he gave permission to use it, had to google translation to find out about it.

The autumn bowls are from Sheila Landry and the Christmas Ornaments from Steve Good.

post-27606-0-54242400-1447515521_thumb.jpg

post-27606-0-77415300-1447515538_thumb.jpg

Cut a couple of Romanian bowls, and autumn bowls and some Christmas ornaments.

I called the Romanian bowl because the pattern is from a Romanian and he gave permission to use it, had to google translation to find out about it.

The autumn bowls are from Sheila Landry and the Christmas Ornaments from Steve Good.

Peter, How can you part with beautiful work like this ! Those bowls are a rarity on SSV !.And your interpretation of the Scrollsaw Workshop

ornaments never looked so good.I was very curious as to what they would look like finished and you more than satisfied my curiosity ! You've excelled in excellence scrolling in just a short year here.Looks like your going to hang your hat proudly in SSV from now on,Great job,keep them coming! :thumbs:

Very nicely done Pete.  Those came out great.  That pattern for the bowls is REAL flexible.  If you make the pattern wider and keep the wood used to something like 1/4 in you get a bowl that you could use as a paper plate support.  If you keep it at the size that it is and increase the thickness to 3/4 you get a basket.  That pattern is very fun to play with.  Great job on them.  Thanks for sharing them with us.

DW

Pete ,I apoligize to everyone ,especially you for my not responding to your post,your super pictures of your vac system,I have had six plus months of health issues from cancer to cateracts to kemo and radation pace maker and defib install intertwined along with COPD left me not fit company ,It's been a hell of a ride and a miserable journey ,just now getting back my strength

and don't count me out yet ,The Lord hasn't given up on me yet ,I hope you won't either, Praise be the name of the Lord!!Later Carl

Thank you very much for all the nice comments, it is real nice when your work is appreciated.  Since we are all scroller here we know the work involve and when a project turns out great it is very satisfying.

p.s. If anybody would like the pattern for the Romanian Bowls   Just Holler.