Added some colour.

Paul hd

Hi all.

I bought some lights this week to use on a Christmas pattern which I have not cut yet. So I did a little experiment on a Bob scroll pattern that I did about a month or so ago.

Here is the shield.

0fed8aa0fc6cff5ed4a4968b7f4cf8b2.jpg

A bit of bling. 😜

4ed31bb6614f07a2c51628ce5d05df66.jpg

Short vid switching on the lights😎

That looks awesome! What lighting did you use?

Hi Falcon.

They are micro LED lights powered by a battery pack. They would be absolutely perfect for your church. I got a set of white and they are great too.

The tiny led's are joined with a very fine wire which you can bend into shape which is a great help.

Hopefully tomorrow I will get time to do a short vid review on the lights

Here is the link to them.

http://www.lights4fun.co.uk/i/q/C20-M/20-led-multi-coloured-micro-copper-wire-battery-lights

Hi Falcon.

They are micro LED lights powered by a battery pack. They would be absolutely perfect for your church. I got a set of white and they are great too.

The tiny led's are joined with a very fine wire which you can bend into shape which is a great help.

Hopefully tomorrow I will get time to do a short vid review on the lights

Here is the link to them.

http://www.lights4fun.co.uk/i/q/C20-M/20-led-multi-coloured-micro-copper-wire-battery-lights

Thanks looking forward to the video! One last question then I will leave you alone for a while. What did you use on the backer?

Edited by Falcon

Paul....YOU ARE THE MAN!!! Just beautiful! I love what you did with that pattern,

Thank you very much for showing us your Talent! 

Bob  ;)  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Hi Bob.

The talent comes from you great people that produce the fantastic patterns for us to cut. ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

That looks great how many lights are on a string?

Hi Ike

There are 20. This version of lights are powered by 3 AA batts, which makes the box a little big but I suppose the lights last longer between battery changes.

Hi all.

I bought some lights this week to use on a Christmas pattern which I have not cut yet. So I did a little experiment on a Bob scroll pattern that I did about a month or so ago.

Here is the shield.

0fed8aa0fc6cff5ed4a4968b7f4cf8b2.jpg

A bit of bling.

4ed31bb6614f07a2c51628ce5d05df66.jpg

Short vid switching on the lights

Amazing the knowledge and talent here in the village,I just can't let a day pass with out stopping in :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: