SQUEEZE IN A LITTLE TODAY

amazingkevin

Great work Kevin and guess what I found some glitter paint gold one and silver so I'm looking forward to seeing the results from them. Thanks for idea.  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs: Roly 

Roly,You can get away with not spraying with the can upside down to clean the tip with regular paint ,but with glitter, some glitter clogs the valve a little and next time you reach out for the glitter the cans empty.What im going to have to do is poke a hole in the can and shake or dribble the glitter on my project and then seal up the hole with duct tape $6-7-8 bucks a can i haven't learned yet to clean the valve. :shock::cry::shock:

Well I got GOD BLESS.The rest thru me.Beautiful work :thumbs: :thumbs: Kevin.Love the Ornaments.Never bought Glitter paint around here.I just buy glitter and sprinkle it on while the clear coat is still wet.

Bobby i'm glad you brought that up .I have jars of dry glitter and big stuff to.It astronomical, the arts and craft stuff i've bought in my life.I still have a little good stuff left. Thanks friend! :D:cool: :cool: :D :D  :cool: :cool: :D 

Roly,You can get away with not spraying with the can upside down to clean the tip with regular paint ,but with glitter, some glitter clogs the valve a little and next time you reach out for the glitter the cans empty.What im going to have to do is poke a hole in the can and shake or dribble the glitter on my project and then seal up the hole with duct tape $6-7-8 bucks a can i haven't learned yet to clean the valve. :shock::cry::shock:

Kevin I hope I read that wrong poke a hole in, No it's a pressurised can it will blow up in your face. Then you will be renamed the GLITTERMAN. :cry:  :oops:  :shock:   :lol:

good work you must work the 10 hour day to get done all you do, and I don't see any fatigue in your work. I can do 5 hours and then bad things begin to hap[pen.That's the reason I have 41/2 fingers on one hand and 5 on the other. 

Thanks Ike,I've had real close calls to and stooped my hand planner with my little finger ,no pain ,no blood ? didn't make any sense,no marks either stopped dead with my  finger in it????

Quite nice. Glitter, I've never liked what I did with it.

I like it it's just that it gets all over me and the customers request not to put in on their stuff for the same reason.but tell them i lock it on with clear coat.But still they say it's for teens,oh well,the customers always right! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:;):cool: :cool: