The ultimate scroll saw

grampa

If you had the chance of building the ultimate scroll saw, How would you build it, what would be different, what attachments would you put on it, would you have a vacuum instead of a blower, a magnetic blade holder,A saw that hovers on a bed of air to stop vibration, that sort of thing,and at the end we will have an idea of what the Ultimate scroll saw will be................Paul :)

Travis, I just pictured my scroll saw table with dozens of holes drilled in it. :D I know exactly what you mean, though. That's the one reason I haven't attempted some excellent patterns that have hundreds of cuts. The cutting is one thing, but having to drill all the holes is another.

What I'd like in a scroll saw is a cup holder that will keep saw dust out of my drink and a radio that only plays the music I'm in the mood for. Oh, and why not a 20 year old red-head to massage my neck and shoulders every 15 minutes.

I wish they would design a real all in one machine! You know..........a scrollsaw........drill press........router table........bandsaw lolol. Now wouldn't that be a handy little dude?!

As for the 20 year old redhead.........I think I can do with out roflmbo. I'm a 52 y o redhead.........and even my hubby won't massage my shoulders. If the saw is going he's gone! Drives him nuts hehe.

Christina