Commision ::::

ubgoofy2003

Just finished these two projects for my Son's Archery customer. The customer saw the projects that I gave my son for his Archery Shop & wanted to ask about purchasing them. So, we made them for him & he agreed on the price too. So,  word of mouth does work.  The one with Gone Fish'n on it is 1/4 in. bbirch ply with some barn wood for frame & the other of a portrait of an Archery great by the name of Fred Bear. It's done also with 1/4 in. bbirch also & a barn wood frame. They are both backed with a foam backer.  The only thing that isn't on the portrait yet, is arrows on each side of frame. They will be added later. Hope you like them.

post-22424-0-89582000-1447705664_thumb.jpg

post-22424-0-89240600-1447705747_thumb.jpg

Just finished these two projects for my Son's Archery customer. The customer saw the projects that I gave my son for his Archery Shop & wanted to ask about purchasing them. So, we made them for him & he agreed on the price too. So,  word of mouth does work.  The one with Gone Fish'n on it is 1/4 in. bbirch ply with some barn wood for frame & the other of a portrait of an Archery great by the name of Fred Bear. It's done also with 1/4 in. bbirch also & a barn wood frame. They are both backed with a foam backer.  The only thing that isn't on the portrait yet, is arrows on each side of frame. They will be added later. Hope you like them.

Now wait a minute,who did these?????I'm impressed with the simple partial frame for Mr.fish and the painter can do lots of work on my projects anytime.But ol Fred is really something else.The expression on his face says it all,i love it,No wonder you got commissioned .These two in a row totally made my day.I want to see lots more of your style very soon ,I'm doing flips seeing them that's how good they look.Please keep them coming :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Real impressive work.

Thank for sharing.

Sam