Just got some an came back for more!!

amazingkevin

The lady just ordered some and now wants more??? These beat me bad standing up jig sawing them in a scroll saw forum,i cheated ,lol First one i  ever did for her was on the scroll saw ,it was tough sitting down doing it.I try cutting them on saw horses this time instead of the garbage can,neither way was easy for me.She wants the paper left on the Africa one so she can wood burn the countrys.post-1607-0-47453700-1447709497_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-53542500-1447709509_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-14798800-1447709524_thumb.jpg

Well Kevin those look great it is no wonder she wants more.  Thanks for sharing them with us.

DW

Thank you DW,She lost her store on a very busy road in town she had for years ,landlord got greedy.Now she's trying keous(spelling) in the malls and is not hurting to bad so she's still giving me something to stay afloat. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

good going is this a paying job.

Yes  ,paying ,not much but a little,i'm not greedy.Did you see the lady and her friends in yahoo at Denny's for all you can eat pancakes .She thought she could order for herself and all her 3 friends eat to free.But only one plate was served .They caused a seen and went to jail,lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes  ,paying ,not much but a little,i'm not greedy.Did you see the lady and her friends in yahoo at Denny's for all you can eat pancakes .She thought she could order for herself and all her 3 friends eat to free.But only one plate was served .They caused a seen and went to jail,lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Saw that Kevin.  Knew it was a late 20 something person involved.  That generation seems to be narcissistic and extremely lazy for the most part.  Hope all this works out for you.

DW