My Latest

jerry1939

Our youngest son is a senior engineer for American Airlines. The napkin holder is a stocking stuffer.

Tree ornament & sides of napkin holder are 1/8" BB "good both sides." Napkin base is solid 1/4" oak (2 layers.)

Drew the napkin holder on MS Word. Plane parts are Google - 787 images. Don't remember where I got the angels pattern. It was resized smaller.

jerry

post-18973-0-04879700-1447889145_thumb.jpg

post-18973-0-98293600-1447889174_thumb.jpg

Our youngest son is a senior engineer for American Airlines. The napkin holder is a stocking stuffer.

Tree ornament & sides of napkin holder are 1/8" BB "good both sides." Napkin base is solid 1/4" oak (2 layers.)

Drew the napkin holder on MS Word. Plane parts are Google - 787 images. Don't remember where I got the angels pattern. It was resized smaller.

jerry

No joke about it you do a jam up job for your son, :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:;)

Hi kywoodmaster,

I saw in our Iowa, un-insulated garage that only has VERY MINIMUL heat.  It's not wired heavy enough for a respectable heater.  Our temps just returned to our normal cold, so yesterday was my last day of sawing until the flowers bloom in the spring. 

Will spend the winter doing a little carving, studying Inkscape and posting jokes/cartoons.

On the "Pattern Making" tab of this site, I just checked, and to date there are 249 hits to my Intersecting Word Art Cheat Sheet."  I sincerely hope that it opened up a new door for 1 or more of all the nice people on the site.

jerry