potrait cutting

tony coleman

made this one about a month ago,but only got around too framing it,well actual 2 copies of it today,

i considered doing a stack cut but the wood was after warping a bit so i found doing individual cuttings would be better,pattern was made for me by frieda van dam......frieke,a big thanks goes out too her.

post-1477-0-01955500-1447961105_thumb.jpg

made this one about a month ago,but only got around too framing it,well actual 2 copies of it today,

i considered doing a stack cut but the wood was after warping a bit so i found doing individual cuttings would be better,pattern was made for me by frieda van dam......frieke,a big thanks goes out too her.

Boy if only i could get my frames to meet like that ,I'd frame everything! She is hot on patterns .When i first joined Frieke was in the forums most everyday it's been since 2013 that she's been here? I miss her! :)

Edited by amazingkevin

Boy if only i could get my frames to meet like that ,I'd frame everything! She is hot on patterns .When i first joined Frieke was in the forums most everyday it's been since 2013 that she's been here? I miss her! :)

kev,i buy those frames from my local  discount store,not my work,i see frieda regularly on facebook,