Super hero's ( batgirl/Supergirl)

penquin

Thanks to Lawson and Don at Old Crow Scroll Works got both of these done for last weekends craft fair had Batman for a while.  Didn't sell one but they looked good and a lot of people liked them.  Typical, seems if I add something knew I think will sell it don't sell for a while.

Good thing I had a job in sales and not marketing, can't seem to figure out what people will be. My wife kids me that we started with 12 apple boxes and now are up to 17 boxes.  But it's fun.

Thanks again pattern designers.

jim

penquin

post-1363-0-54067500-1447969633_thumb.jpg

post-1363-0-15726200-1447969648_thumb.jpg

Thanks to Lawson and Don at Old Crow Scroll Works got both of these done for last weekends craft fair had Batman for a while.  Didn't sell one but they looked good and a lot of people liked them.  Typical, seems if I add something knew I think will sell it don't sell for a while.

Good thing I had a job in sales and not marketing, can't seem to figure out what people will be. My wife kids me that we started with 12 apple boxes and now are up to 17 boxes.  But it's fun.

Thanks again pattern designers.

jim

penquin

Well if we knew what would sell everybody would be doing it :rofl:One day at a time ,Just accept the compliments and be proud of your work! If you and i were next to each other at a show I'd be ashamed to show my wares!Beautiful skill you have and it shows.I had boxes and boxes and boxes of projects and had to give them to a lady that was very interested in selling them,but of course i didn't see one dime,lol were best friends now,go figure! i'm happy she's happy! :rofl: 

Jim, I, personally am not into super heroes but I have to admit that these plaques would definately catch my eye at the show. I would HAVE. To make a remark about how I liked them and would be sure to point them outto my wife as we stood in front of your booth. If I had someone in the family that was into super heroes I would not have hesitated to purchase at least one of them and probably get your contact information Fromm you for further purchases. The aware wonderfully done

Dick

heppnerguy