Still more

amazingkevin

Those projects are nice. Free or a Fee for you?

I wanted $15 ,And he requested the keychain but only got the pink name for $10.He's been a good customer so i gave the keychains free.I made the keychain in 3/4" mahogany and cut it three ways .One went to a surprised little girl with that name on thanksgiving at my other friends house dinner.

Kevin,

I like your rectangle underneath the name to handle any letters that drop below the line.  It is a very effective and simple solution

Me too !.Lots of names have way too many pilot holes so i hit and miss as many letters as i can and still have them sturdy with a wavy line under the letters.Thanks ! ;)

Hello Kevin, First off...Can I move to your State, The weather here is diabolical right now...rain..rain...rain..grey  :sad:

But there in Florida it looks so nice with blue sky's  :cool:.

Your scrolling is great! Thank you for posting,

Bob ;)  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  

Sir yes sir Bob , Come on down the waters warm and the sun hot ,You teach me some on patterning and i'll teach you to fall asleep at the saw with it running and not mess up :rofl: :rofl:

I'll just take a look at my little piggy bank and see what money I have Kevin LOL  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :cool:

See you later good buddy, Bob  ;)  :lol:  :thumbs:

Fun in the sun BOB,The waters always warm! Plenty of free coconuts too!Stretch out on a beach towel ,dig your toes in the sand and listen to the waves break,very layed back and relaxing !Parrots always flying somewhere,Beautiful palm tree's everywhere.Lots of gorgeous canals to putt thru,tons of yachts etc.Waiting for you! Paypal on over for the holidays!